Zoostorm has tested the following system for upgrade to Windows 8. The results of Zoostorm testing produced the following step-by-step/ clean installation instructs for upgrading this system to Windows 8. Click here for more information.
Intel Pentium Sandy Bridge Dual Core G840, Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 2.8GHz Home PC, 6GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM, 500GB SATA HD, 22x DVD/RW:
User experience is important to Zoostorm right out of the box, which is why our systems come with this great software bundle:
· Free anti-virus and family safety protection for life.
· Free 25GB of online storage, with integrated services allowing you to see, use and change Microsoft Office documents online wherever you can access the internet, even on your Smart Phone.
· Free Microsoft Office Starter 2010, giving you the main features of Word and Excel at no extra cost.
· Free Windows® Live Essentials, bringing media and communications alive, with direct integration into your online storage, social media sites and blogs. Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Mail and Messenger help you get the best from your brand new, highly connected PC.
This system features a 1 year return-to-base parts and labour warranty.
All Zoostorm systems are built on the idea of Why Wait? This means we bring you the latest high performance components from the top manufacturers, and we do this well in advance of the global PC producers. Made here in the UK, Zoostorm systems are incredibly good value, and we stand by our quality with easy to access warranty services all run from our own UK based offices.
Built in our plant on Merseyside, Zoostorm systems are based on our component buying power and system building knowledge developed since the early 1990s. As well as standard and extended warranties we also offer technical support, customer services and repair services. All of this underpinned with the knowledge you are getting an up-to-date system that will keep pace with technological change for longer.
So the Zoostorm message to you is why wait:
• For access to new technology?
• To make savings?
• Using slow and unresponsive systems?
• To have your technical queries answered?
• For repairs?