Twenty-five years and counting...
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial has provided decades of industry leading memory and storage technology. Crucial components are a staple in the Zoostorm range for their unparalleled focus on reliability, stability, and performance.
The memory and storage experts
Every time you press your system’s power button, load apps, save documents, stream content or virtualise databases, you’re using memory or storage. As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Micron bring you the quality and expertise that’s been built into new computers for over 35 years.
Crucial’s award-winning SATA & NVMe solid-state drives (SSDs) always deliver superior performance and reliable storage. Crucial SSDs can offer 4x faster performance than traditional hard disk drives (HDDs) with faster boot ups, quicker load times and improved overall system responsiveness. With accelerated speeds, Crucial SSDs cut wait times and enhance your productivity. You’ll feel the difference.
Solid State Drives
Crucial P5 Plus NVMe™ SSDs
Unlock Gen4 Speed.
Are you ready for next-gen performance? The Crucial® P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 6600MB/s4 for transformative computing. Engineered by Micron® for intensive workloads using the latest Gen4 NVMe™ technology, the Crucial P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for ultimate flexibility.
- Desktop/laptop upgrades
- Home office server
- Gaming applications
Crucial P3 Plus NVMe™ SSDs
Fast. Affordable. Reliable.
Valuable Gen4 performance is here. Introducing the Crucial® P3 Plus Gen4 NVMe™ SSD, delivering impressive speed with sequential reads/writes up to 5000/4200MB/s14 while providing data protection for optimal security. Engineered by Micron® with the latest Gen4 NVMe technology, the Crucial P3 Plus comes in generous capacities15 and offers flexible backward compatibility for most Gen3 systems.
- Fast Gen4 NVMe™ storage fordata-intensive applications
Crucial P3 NVMe™ SSDs
The NVMe Speed You Need
Basic bootup speeds won’t cut it — not at work, on the go, or in the game. But the Crucial® P3 SSD is anything but basic. With NVMe™ performance that’s 5x faster than SATA16 and storage capacities up to 4TB17, the P3 leaves older storage technology in the dust. Get faster bootups, downloads and file transfers, and store all your files, photos, videos, apps, and games with room to spare with the quality and dependability you expect from Crucial.
- Solid performance
- Switching from HDD or SATA to NVMe™
Crucial P2 NVMe™ SSDs
Boost your computer’s potential.
Whether you’re at work, in the game or on the go, ordinary bootup speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by the latest NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
- Desktop/laptop users
- Small businesses
Crucial MX500 SATA SSD
Sluggish systems don’t need replacing, they need upgrading. Improve system performance and increase workforce productivity by upgrading to the Crucial MX500 SATA SSD. With an MX500 upgrade, systems start up in seconds, and up to 4TB of storage provides ample room for even heavy file loads. The MX500 is built with Micron quality, speed, and security that’s all backed by helpful service and support.
- Desktop users
- Small businesses
Maximize Speed and Performance
Memory is one of the most crucial components in any desktop as it allows access to your short-term data and makes your overall experience faster. Memory enables data-intensive applications to run with ease and increases your desktop’s multitasking capabilities. Crucial memory delivers a high level of performance and reliability that is backed up with a lifetime warranty.
Crucial DDR5 Desktop Memory
Not Just Faster. Better.
Crucial DDR5 Memory has the high speed needed for the next generation of multi-core CPUs, but it’s not just faster than DDR4, it’s better7. This innovative technology empowers your system to multitask seamlessly, load, analyze, edit, and render faster — all with higher frame rates, significantly less lag, and optimized power efficiency over the previous generation8.
- Boosting workforce productivity
- Multitasking seamlessly
- Future-proofing workstations for stability and performance
Crucial DDR4 Desktop Memory
Installs as easy as 1-2-3
There’s an easy cure for a slow computer: more memory. Designed to help your system run faster and smoother, Crucial® Memory is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your system’s performance. Load programs faster. Increase responsiveness. Run data-intensive applications with ease, and increase your computer’s multitasking capabilities.
- Increasing PC or Mac performance
- Desktop (UDIMM) & laptop (SODIMM) upgrade options
- Extended system life
Reliability is Crucial
From sand to silicone to finished products, every Crucial memory module and SSD must pass hundreds of quality inspections.
Commitment is Crucial
Forty years ago when Micron started, they were one of over 40 memory manufacturers. Now there are just a handful.
Built To Order Desktops
Built to order Zoostorm desktops can be tailored to meet your specific hardware needs. Each bespoke build is built using tier 1 components from trusted brands like AMD, Intel & Crucial that ensure high performance and reliability. Crucial are experts in memory and storage, making them the perfect storage solution provider for our built to order desktops.
3. Speed comparison based on published specs of the Crucial BX500 and internal hard drives with a rotation speed of 7200rpm.
4. MB/s speed measured as maximum sequential performance of device as measured by Crucial on a high-performance desktop computer with Crystal Disk Mark (version 6.0.2 for x64). Your performance may vary. Comparative speed claims measured as maximum sequential performance of similarly situated portable SSDs, mainstream portable HDDs and mainstream USB flash drives from vertically integrated manufacturers selling under their own brands as of June 2019.
5. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
6. Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany, where warranty is valid for 10 years from date of purchase.
7. DDR5 architecture includes efficiency improvements that deliver 36% more system bandwidth than DDR4, even at the same theoretical speeds of 3200MT/s, due to the high bus efficiency of DDR5 technology. Combined with lower voltage per module, this design provides superior (better) performance.
8. Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 delivers 1.87x the bandwidth as a result of double burst length, double the banks and bank groups, and significantly higher speed than DDR4. It is enabled to support scaling memory performance with improved channel efficiency, even at higher speeds, not just during testing, but under real-world condition, as established by JEDEC, an independent standardization body that develops open standards for the microelectronics industry.
14. Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with command queue full and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
15. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
16. SSD speed comparison between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and published Crucial MX500 SATA SSD read/write speeds of 560/510MB/s; SSD vs. HDD speed comparisons between published Crucial P3 NVMe SSD read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB/s and top preset consumer hard disk drive read/write speeds of 7200RPM (~156MB/s).
17. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.