Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
What's In These Terms?
These terms tell the user, referred to as You, the rules for using our website www.vip-computers.com (our website). You agree to use our website in accordance with these terms.
Who Are We And How To Contact Us
www.zoostorm.com is a website operated by VIP Computer Centre Ltd (“We” and “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02552402 and our registered office is at VIP House, 4 Hardwick Grange, Woolston, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 4RF.
When using our website, You are agreeing to comply with these terms.
To contact us, please complete our online form, email us at email@example.com or telephone our customer service line Contact Us (zoostorm.com).
If You do not agree to these terms, You must not use our website.
If You purchase goods or services from our site, our Terms and conditions of supply Terms and Conditions (vip-computers.com) will apply to the sale.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time You wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure You understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give You reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
If You choose, or You are provided with, a username and password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential.
You must not disclose it to any third party.
If You know or suspect that anyone other than You knows Your username or password, You must promptly notify us at Contact Us (vip-computers.com).
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and trademarks in the UK. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our website or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, programme, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which You should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information You may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to You, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply Terms and Conditions (vip-computers.com).
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use Your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, You would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, Your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us.
The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on Contact Us (vip-computers.com).
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with our content standards set out below.
These standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. We will determine, at our discretion, whether a contribution (Contribution) breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from VIP Computer Centre Ltd, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with these standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
The obligations in this paragraph survive termination of these Terms for any such reason.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with our content standards.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
All official quotes will expire 5 days after the quote is issued. If you have not confirmed the order within that 5 day period, the quote will need to be reissued with updated pricing. Pricing is subject to change, depending on component pricing and availability. Lead times may also be subject to change depending on when the quote is reissued.
Retail products must be returned within 30 days for a refund. Bespoke orders are non-refundable or cancellable due to You selecting the specified configuration of your order.